Active Search Results

Addthis
Bookmark and Share

SBB "ECU Not Found" Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB "ECU Not Found" Message

Post by sharkdreams on 4/22/2012, 10:00

Hello to All,

My name is Marc. I recently purchased a Chinese Silca SBB the following is the info on the screen.

Ver. (SW) : 29.02.123
Ver. (DB) : 33.02
Update : 06/2010
Type : FL

It is a fully loaded version. I can get it to come on properly and view all the different car brands, however when I hook it up to any brand of car with the OBD11 I get the same message over and over.
""ECU NOT FOUND"". Then I turn around and hook up my T300 machine to the same car and it works fine. I done this with Mazda, Ford and Jeep Vehicles all with the same results. There are a lot of Jeep Wranglers (Rental Cars) here on the island and I would like to use the Silca SBB in order to bypass the PIN CODE and Challenge/Response Codes that this machine is supposed to offer. It takes me awhile now to obtain Jeep/Chrysler Pin Codes from the dealer on the main island.

If anyone knows something I can try or if I'm doing something wrong then I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance,

Marc

sharkdreams

Male Taurus Tiger
Birthday: 1962-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB "ECU Not Found" Message

Post by locksmif on 8/21/2012, 17:46

I have f ound that the sbb requires strong battery compared to other machines. Hook it up to a running car or a fully charged batter and it should work.

locksmif

Male Libra Tiger
Birthday: 1950-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum